Pool Heater Repairs & Maintenance
Pool heat pumps need regular maintenance to run efficiently, and we are dedicated to helping you maintain your equipment and saving you money. We perform a one-time maintenance on the units, which includes:
- Cleaning of the coils with a pressure washer
- Checking of refrigerant charge
- Checking electrical components, along with amp draws of the motor and compressor
- Tightening of all electric connections
- Cleaning the exterior cabinet
A Cool Deal to Keep Your Pool Warm All Winter Long
Take advantage of our $49.95 one-time pool heater maintenance special*.
This offer won't last long, SAVE $15 off our regular pricing.
To schedule your appointment
Call us now at
or complete the form below and we will call you.